What is included in School Holidays, Pupil Free Days and Public Holiday Care for Children aged 5 – 9 years?
- Creative work including drawing and artwork, stencil work, cutting shapes and picture making
- Use of imagination in storytelling and ideas based creativity
- Supervised outings to local park for outdoor activities including running, ball games and play on available park amenities (swings, climbing frames etc)
- Delivery and supervision at commercial activity centre such as sporting arenas and museums*
- Provision of refreshments
- Management of Technological Devices
* Admission Fees to public facilities will be at the clients expense and will also include any fees which Super Uncle incurs to gain entry